I’ve been wanting to own a smart phone for some time now (no I don’t want an Iphone). I considered some of the HTC models and was quite keen on HTC HD. Then I thought of giving Sony Ericsson a shot since my current phone is a Sony E and also they always seem to offer a better option (in my opinion) for camera & display freaks like me.
So I went through their website this morning, and lo behold, the Sony Xperia Arc. It’s coming in 3 months and I’m in love.
- Misc: Scratch resistance surface, Input is multi touch, Bravia engine, Proximity sensor, Built in accelerator and Timescape UI.
- Connectivity: MicroHDMI port, 3.5mm audio jack, A-GPS, GPS receiver, Standard microsUSB port, Bluetooth 2.1, A2DP and Wi-Fi b/g/n
- Camera: 720p video recording with 30fps, touch focus, face detection, 8Mp auto focus camera also LED flash
- Memory: 8GB card with retail box, microSD card slot, 512 MB RAM and 287MB storage
- OS: Android 2.3
- CPU: 1 GHz snapdragon platform, Qualcomm MSM8255
- Display: 854 x 480 pixels, TFT capacitive Touch Screen, 4.2” 16M color
- Dimensions: 117 G, 125 x 63 x 8.7-10mm
- Form Factor: Touch screen bar phone
- General: 5.76 Mbs HSUPA, 7.2mbps HSDPA, UMTS2100/1900/900/850 Mhz. GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz